Albuquerque Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Plaintiffs Throughout New Mexico in a Variety of Matters
Supporting victims of negligence in a wide range of circumstances
Dealing with a personal injury may leave you with tremendous medical expenses, significant property damage, lost wages due to missed work and severe emotional distress. At the Law Offices of Bruce S. McDonald, our attorneys offer compassion and can help you maximize your recovery — physical, emotional and financial — by representing you in your claim for compensation.
Based on the facts of your case, we can help you pursue legal action against the person or entity responsible for causing you harm. With a team of Albuquerque personal injury attorneys that has nearly a combined 100 years of experience, we are here to listen and take every step to help you.
Types of personal injuries that result from another person’s negligence
Negligent behavior, whether through action or inaction, often leads to some type of accident or incident, which in turn can lead to an injury. In other cases, personal injuries result from intentional wrongdoing or gross negligence. Our lawyers thoroughly investigate your case, interview witnesses, examine accident reports and preserve evidence. We pursue full compensation for damages, including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering and property damage.
We regularly handle claims and litigation related to the following:
- Transportation injuries: Car, truck, bus, motorcycle, pedestrian, bicyclist or public transit vehicle accidents can cause injury, even if no symptoms appear immediately.
- Catastrophic injuries: Serious trauma, such as brain and spinal cord damage, paralysis, internal injuries and even certain birth injuries typically require extensive and expensive treatment.
- Underinsurance and uninsured motorist claims: In New Mexico, you have a good chance to recover for an automobile accident or even an intentional harm, such as road rage, through uninsured motorist coverage. Our attorneys can assist in pursuing your claim and obtaining recovery for your injuries.
- Products liability: When manufacturers or a sellers of goods fail to ensure that their products are safe, our lawyers can evaluate and proceed against the providers of dangerous toys, tools, equipment, medical devices, components or parts.
- Premises liability: Let one of our lawyers help you recover damages for accidents where a property or location was not adequately maintained and you slipped, tripped or fell and suffered harm as a result.
- Medical malpractice: When doctors, nurses or other medical professionals make a mistake, disastrous consequences can result. At the Law Offices of Bruce S. McDonald, our attorneys can represent survivors of medical malpractice when physicians harm instead of heal.
- Nursing home negligence: Our elders deserve to live their final years with dignity and respect. Oftentimes, however, nursing homes in Albuquerque and throughout New Mexico shortchange residents in furtherance of profits such as supplying poorly trained staff, abusing elders and using outdated equipment.
Experienced attorneys representing your best interests
Serving clients from our office in historic downtown Albuquerque and throughout the state of New Mexico, our lawyers at the Law Offices of Bruce S. McDonald practice in every court statewide. If you or someone you love has been injured through the negligence of another, a personal injury attorney at our law firm can guide you through the complicated legal maze. To arrange for a free initial consultation with one of our attorneys, contact us online or by phone at (505) 254-2854. Evening and weekend appointments are available as needed. Hablamos español.
We have a long history and gratefully accept conflict work from defense firms, insurance companies and well-respected plaintiff attorneys throughout the state.